When a sewage backup occurs at your home or commercial property, it is not a job you should tackle alone. The smell of sewage alone can cause the property’s conditions to be unlivable. It also can be extremely dangerous to your health and the health of those exposed to the waste.
If you find yourself in need of sewage cleanup services, call the team of water damage experts at 911 Restoration of Bellevue. Our sewage cleanup experts have the training and equipment needed to properly restore your property during emergency sewage situations of any size. We are available 24/7/365 to provide sewage cleanup and will arrive within 45 minutes of your call. Once the Bellevue water damage team has arrived, the damage will be assessed and proper course of action will be determined.
While sewage backup may not seem like a big deal, it can be more troublesome than you think. For this reason, it is extremely important to call 911 Restoration’s sewage cleanup crew to ensure the job is done right. Our Bellevue experts are qualified to handle any sewage disaster by providing services, such as:
- Toilet overflow remediation
- Faulty plumbing system restoration
- Restoration of pipe bursts
- Leaky pipe repair
- Odor removal
- Black water cleanup
- Raw sewage sanitization
- Complete damage repair
The sewage cleanup team can remove the backup, eliminate odor, prevent mold and sanitize your damaged items. We have been highly trained to provide top quality sewage cleanup services that will help protect you and minimize damage caused to your property.
Call 911 Restoration of Bellevue for sewage cleanup services when disaster strikes. We will help restore your property and peace of mind.
Types of Water Damage and Potential Hazards
Water damage caused by sewage backup can be destructive. Unfortunately, the water invading your property from sewage backup poses a threat to more than just property damage. Dependent on what type of water you are exposed to, it can have serious health risks. Therefore, it is important to call the sewage cleanup experts at 911 Restoration of Bellevue whenever your property experiences a sewage issue.
There are three different types of water damage a property can experience: white water, gray water and black water. Each water damage type is unique and requires a certain remediation method in order to completely restore the property.
- White water damage is also known as clean water. This can typically be considered that comes from the faucet or shower head. White water damage can come from a broken water line, busted toilet tank, leaky refrigerator or by rain entering your home. Although white water may not pose an immediate health risk, when allowed to sit it can progress to gray water within 48 hours.
- Gray water damage is water that may contain contaminants or chemicals that could have a negative effect on your health. Gray water can come from shower drains, sink drains, the washer drain and dishwasher drain. Gray water can cause a much more significant amount of damage than white water, and when allowed to sit can progress to black water.
- Black water damage is what you will experience during a sewage backup. Black water contains harmful contaminants such as: mold, viruses and bacteria. It can be very harmful to your health and can cause diseases like hepatitis, NoraVirus and cholera. Due to the dangers black water can have on your health, it is essential to call the water damage experts at 911 Restoration as soon as a sewage backup occurs.
Whether you need black water removal or need sewage cleanup due to a ruptured water line, you can rely on the team in Bellevue. We have the experience needed to provide total property restoration and get you on the path to a fresh start.
Complete Restoration and High Quality Customer Service
Customer service is our main priority. Although you are relying on our team for sewage cleanup services, we want you to feel comfortable asking questions or expressing concerns. Our water damage experts will be with you each step of the process.
It is essential for the Bellevue sewage cleanup team to provide your property with quick services that are efficient, especially when black water damage is involved. You can trust that our highly trained technicians will repair your property and dispose of any potential threats. We aim to provide the highest quality of customer service to each property owner who entrusts us with their properties restoration.
Due to our experience working with insurance providers, you can trust the team at 911 Restoration of Bellevue will file your claim and work to get the highest amount possible. While your property may be experiencing damage, the sewage cleanup experts are here to provide comfort and peace of mind. You will never feel alone!
Call the sewage cleanup experts at Bellevue for all of your water damage needs today!